Dr Joseph Grace
Dr Grace is the Managing Director of the Sydney Vein Clinic and is a Specialist Phlebologist.
He has had both extensive training and experience as an Interventional Phlebologist
Dr Grace's clinical interests are in:
- Endovenous Ablation - Radiofrequency and Laser
- Thrombophilia/ Leg Ulcers/ Thrombectomy/ Phlebectomy/ Ligation/ Stripping
- IV Access/PICC Line Insertion
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery - University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, 1983-1987
- Honours Graduate - University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, 1998
- Australasian College of Phlebology, 2005, FACP
Hospital Admission Rights
- Chatswood Phlebology Hospital
- East Sydney Private Hospital
- North Shore Specialist Day Surgery Hospital
- Venous Valves: Ultrasonic Imaging and Repair - Gracé JA, Lane RJ, Coroneous JC, Cuzzilla M. - ANZ Journal of Surgery 2003; 73: A123 (Suppl.)
- Long Term Comparison of External Valvular Stenting and Stripping of Varicose Veins - Lane RJ, Gracé JA, Coroneous JC, Cuzzilla ML. - ANZ Journal of Surgery 2003; 73: 605-609.
- Ultrasonic Imaging of Incompetent Venous Valves and Exo-Stent Repair. Phlebologie-Annales vasculaires - Gracé JA, Lane RJ, Cuzzilla ML, Coroneous JC. 2004;57,n°3:237-52.
- Dynamic Popliteal Entrapment - Lane RJ, Gracé JA, Cuzzilla ML, Coroneous JC. ANZ Journal of Surgery 2003. Submission Accepted.
- External Stenting of the Sapheno-Femoral Junction in the Treatment of Varicose Veins: A Physiological Solution - Lane RJ, Coroneos JC, Cuzzilla ML, Gracé JA, Platt JT, Phillips MN. British Journal of Surgery 2004. Submission Accepted.
- Treatment of Recurrent Varicose Veins with Foam EchoSclerotherapy - Gracé JA, Lane RJ. Submission Pending, Australian & New Zealand Journal of Phlebology.
- Aetiology and Management of Recurrent Varicose Veins Following External Valvular Stenting of the SaphenoFemoral Junction - Lane RJ, Coroneous JC, Gracé JA, Cuzzilla M. . ANZ Journal of Surgery. Submission Pending.
- Evaluation of Unix based e-Health System - Grace J. . RACGP Journal
- Investigation of venous ulcer healing rates and the use of (1-3)-ß-D-Glucan. and Investigation of improved dermal immune system response with (1-3)-ß-D-Glucan. - Study Type: Double Blind, Single Cohort, Prospective, Phase II, Total 60 patients.
- Investigation into the Application of red, near infrared light as a basis for Light Guided Sclerotherapy (LGM). Study Type: Single Cohort, Descriptive Study, Total 110 patients